New source material now available via I-Analyzer
A new corpus consisting of the annual reports (1957 – 2008) of 304 companies are now available via I-Analyzer, the online text- and datamining application of the Digital Humanities Lab. The reports are offered in two categories: financial- and non-financial companies.
You can log in with your Solis ID or create your own account.
The source material is archived on Yoda and can be made accessible. Are you interested? Email the data manager.
Using I-Analyzer you can perform full text searches, create visualizations and export subsets for further research in the following sources:
- Dutch newspaper collection, Royal Library
- ECCO (Eighteenth Century Collections Online)
- The Times, newspaper archives 1785-2010
- The Guardian-Observer, archive 1791-2003
- Periodicals, archive 19th century
- The Throne Speech, 1814-2018
- Hebrew epigraph collection
Workshop Text mining with I-Analyzer
On 8 November 2021 Dr. Berit Janssen and Jelte van Boheemen (developers Digital Humanities Lab) will offer an I-Analyzer workshop. Participants are given an overview of how text corpora are processed in order to be used in I-Analyzer, and how to search, filter and visualize results. Admission is free, but the number of participants is limited. Find more info and register here.